ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A reputable and well-established Commercial Builder with projects in the pipeline years in advance, The company portfolio includes Aged Care, Educational, Commercial and general commercial construction works between 1 million- 10 million, The company is known for their excellent delivery, innovative building techniques, highly detailed work and key industry relationships.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a member of the companies Contract Administration team you will report directly to the Owner/Director. You will assist in administration and construction supervision of commercial projects to ensure projects are completed on-time and on-budget. This position is Monday to Friday.
- Demonstrate experience in contract management, administration and construction supervision, with Contractual Knowledge
- Demonstrate leadership, organizational and managerial skills in managing projects to achieve set objectives.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate and work in a multi- cultural team environment. Fluent in English.
- We are currently building in the Educational &, institutional building projects ranging from $1.0M to $10M in Melbourne and outer region.
- Experience with some, estimating, quality control management, site safety & compliance management
- Read/ understand and interpret plans
- Develop Scope of works for each trade and monitor contractual obligations
- Invoicing and progress payments
- Working with Architects/ engineers and council
- Manage variations and ensure project costs are captured
- Contractor negotiation and award
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- experience in contract management, administration and construction supervision, with strong Contractual Knowledge
- Tertiary Qualification in a building related discipline
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate leadership, organisational and managerial skills.
- Thorough understanding of building codes and Australian standards
- Experience with some, estimating, quality control management, site safety & compliance
- Solid understanding of the Construction process, programming and the build life-cycle