Construction Site Manager job description pdf is varied depending on the type of construction business within Melbourne, Sydney and Australia, generally a site manager is a term used to depict someone who Manages a building construction project such as a domestic dwelling or, apartment project or commercial construction from ground up.
As a site manager job description pdf can be broad so is the wage bracket, as a site manager you can earn anything from $75,000 in in the domestic construction sector to $300,000 working for a Teir 1 on large major projects.
Site managers can make or break a project; our clients use construction recruitment specialists as construction headhunters because we are ex-construction professionals our-self. coming from the construction industry we are best suited for your talent acquisition because we’ve been there, we’ve lived it and now we find it.
Construction Site Manager Job Description pdf
• Review the project plans and specifications and comment on the building design,
scheduling, possible cost savings measures and potential construction problems.
• Ensure Labour is being used to optimum performance.
• Forecast Operational requirements.
• Regular auditing of workmanship to ensure conformance to requirements.
• In conjunction with Construction Manager, analyse various cost/construction options to
determine most cost effective alternatives
• Monitor subcontractor scope of works.
• Liaise with Senior Management, Construction Manager and Contract Administrator
• Organise and submit delay notices and extensions of time
• In conjunction with Construction Manager, liaise with clients, architects, consultants and
subcontractors to discuss and resolve issues
• In conjunction with Construction Manager, attend site meetings
• Scheduling – ordering materials and quantity take offs
• Cost control, monitoring and reporting in conjunction with Construction Manager
• Collate, analyse and determine on variations
• Maintain and enforce good construction standards and quality control.
• Maintain control and responsibility for the security and operation of Company owned
equipment on the job site in conjunction with site staff.
• Ensure commercial in confidence information and documentation is secured at all times
and not passed out to non-authorised parties.
• All other directions and instructions asked of you by the Construction Manager and
• Monitor the project construction schedule on a weekly basis.
• Effectively communicate and lead all on-site trades.
Site Managers usually report to construction managers, to view the construction managers job description click the link provided below.
Construction Headhunters are construction recruitment specialists recruiting Skilled, experienced professionals for the construction industry; you can speak with your construction recruiting specialist on 1300 998 818